Explore Tour in Nepal
US$1270 US$950per person
This 6 Night 7 Days Explore Nepal Tour includes sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and Bhaktpur. You will visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Kathmndu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Similarly, In from Nagarkot, you can see Langtang, Rolwaling and Everest Himalayan Range. Moreover, In Chitwan, you will do Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park, Boating in Rapti River, Elephant Bathing, Tharu Culture; dance etc.
Tour Name: Explore Tour in Nepal
Duration: 06 Nights 07 days
Destination: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Chitwan
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your hotel. After Welcome drinks, take rest at the hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Explore briefing of the tour in Nepal. The evening is free to explore as own.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
After taking breakfast at your hotel, full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square. After sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot (2175 meter altitude) is situated at 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu. This is famous for sunrise and sunset view as well as a panoramic view of the Himalaya.
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Wake up in the early morning for sunrise view. Mostly it shows from your room and better to go to your hotel’s roof. You can see the Annapurna, Langtang and Everest Himalaya range. After sunrise view, take breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square sightseeing.
Day 4 Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan
After breakfast in the hotel, 6 hours drive to Chitwan National Park, which is 186 Kilometres far. Chitwan National Park is Asia’s premier wildlife reserve. A hotel serves by welcome drinks upon arrival and they start briefing about Chitwan’s program. After Lunch, visit Tharu Village and elephant stable, Riverside sunset view. Evening time they will show Tharu Stick Dance and take dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Jungle Safari Activities
Breakfast & proceed for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get a chance to experience amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough they can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, and birds including endangered species. After elephant back, safari tour proceeds for canoeing in Rapti River or Bhudi Rapti where one can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank. Visit elephant breeding farm and back to the hotel. On this day lunch and dinner will be served at your hotel.
Day 6 Drive back to Kathmandu
This is the last day in Chitwan. After taking breakfast in the hotel, your vehicle is in a ready position for Kathmandu’s departure. After six hours drive, you will arrive in Kathmandu and take lunch and check-in at prebooked hotel. You will take rest and free time for souvenir shopping for your friends and family. This is the last day of this explore Nepal tour, so we will provide farewell dinner with typical Nepali Cultural dance and overnight at hotel.
Day 7 Final Departure from Kathmandu after completing explore tour in Nepal
After taking breakfast, you will depart to International airport at least 3 hours before than scheduled flight with sweet memories of Tour in Nepal.
What to BringNorma Jacket, Half Pant, Few pairs of T-shirts, normal shoes, sun glasses, suns cream, Umbrella, Camera, Notebook, etc
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan
Jungle Safari Activities
Drive back to Kathmandu
Final Departure from Kathmandu after completing explore Nepal tour
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel accommodation in Chitwan and 1 Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- 2 Nights 3 days Chitwan program in full board (three-time meals)
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part