Memorable Nepal Tour
Memorable Nepal Tour covers Three oldest royal palaces i.e. Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Pashupatinath (holy place of Hindu), Bouddhanath and Namobuddha (holy place of Buddhist) and Swayambhunath are the another attraction of this tour.
Tour Name: Memorable Nepal Trekking Tour
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 days
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your pre-booked hotel. After Welcome drinks, take rest at the hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Nepal Trekking tour briefing. The evening is free to explore as own.
Day 2 Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
After taking breakfast at your hotel, your private vehicle will be ready for your sightseeing. This morning you will sightsee in Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Then after, you will take lunch and move to Kathmandu Durbar Square sightseeing and Swyambhunath Temple. During this time you can also visit the Nepal museum. After taking dinner, overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square Sightseeing
After taking breakfast at your hotel, you will proceed for sightseeing in the World Heritage site i.e. Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Patan Durbar Square lies just 5 Kilometres South-east from Kathmandu and it is popular for substantive architectural ancient masterpieces, graceful pagoda temple, museum, and former palace building. Another attraction is Krishna (Hindu) Temple, which was built in the 19th century by stone.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is another former palace and it is architectural showpieces amongst the Three Durbar Square in the valley. Bhaktapur is also famous for traditional pottery and almost more than 60% of the total population is still involved in the pottery. Other attraction places of Bhaktapur are Golden Gate (main entrance to 55-window palace), 55 window palace, Nyatapola (in Newari means five tired symbolizing basic elements i.e. water, earth, fire, wind, and sky), Siddha Pokhari, The Art Gallery, The Statue of Kind Bhupatintra Malla, The Yaksha or Mahadev Temple, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, Bhimsen Temple, Hanuman Ghat, Nava Durga Temple, Bhairav Temple, Nyatapola Temple, and Pashupatinath Temple. Drive back to Dhulikhel and overnight at the hotel in Dhulikhel.
Day 4 Hike to Namobuddha
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for around 2 hours hiking to Namobuddha. It is situated on the hill above Panauti. Here is Buddhist Gompa also the school for monks and it is the holy place for Buddhists. This is the best place for the view of Gaurishankar Himal, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, and Rolwaling Himalayan Range. Hike back to Dhulikhel and after Lunch, drive back to Kathmandu. In his evening you can go shopping for your family and friends. This is the last night in Kathmandu for this Nepal Trekking Tour and on this day we will provide farewell dinner for you.
Day 5 International Departure
After breakfast, you have some free time. We will transfer to the airport for three hours before then your international flight.
What to BringNorma Jacket, Half Pant, Few pairs of T-shirts, normal shoes, sun glasses, suns cream, Umbrella, Camera, Notebook, etc
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square Sightseeing
Hike to Namobuddha
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 1 Night hotel accommodation in Dhulikhel at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part