Best of Nepal Travel Package
This best of Nepal Tour covers sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and Pokhara Valley. In Kathmandu, you will visit Pashupatinath (holy place for Hindus), Buddhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square (old royal palace). In Pokhara Valley, your tour covers sunrise view from Sarangkot, boating in Fewa Lake, visit Devi’s Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, and International Mountain Museum.
Tour Name: Best of Nepal Travel Package
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination: Kathmandu – Pokhara
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your hotel. After Welcome drinks, take rest at the hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Best of Nepal travel briefing. The evening is free to explore as own.
Day 2 Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
After taking breakfast at your hotel, your private vehicle will be ready for your sightseeing. This morning you will sightsee in Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Then after, you will take lunch and move to Kathmandu Durbar Square sightseeing and Swyambhunath Temple. During this time you can also visit the Nepal museum. After taking dinner, overnight stay at your pre-booked hotel.
Day 3 Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast in Hotel, your private vehicle is in a ready position to transfer you to Pokhara. It is 7 hours drive and it is 210 KM far from Kathmandu. During this drive, you can observe green hills along with the Trishuli River. You can have lunch on the way. Normally Nepali food (Rice, Curry, Pickle, Chicken or mutton meat) is available for your lunch. Within 3 PM you will reach Pokhara, then after you will check-in at your hotel room. Take some time rest and be ready for one-hour boating in Fewa Lake. In the evening, you can walk in Lakeside (the tourist area in Pokhara Valley) and take dinner in Lakeside. After dinner gets back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 4 Full day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
You need to wake up early in the morning and ready to go to Sarangkot for the sunrise view of the Himalaya. The graceful view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna Range, Manaslu, and beautiful Pokhara Valley is another attractions. You can do paragliding from this point too and take land in Pokhara. After returning back from Sarangkot get back to the hotel for breakfast and ready for sightseeing in Devi’s falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Bindabasini temple and international mountain museum. After dinner overnight in Hotel.
Day 5 Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast in the Hotel, your private vehicle will be in a ready position. Within seven hours you arrived in Kathmandu and take rest and shopping souvenir for your family and friends. This is the last day of this Best of Nepal Travel; we will provide farewell dinner and get back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 6 Final Departure
Breakfast, free time till departure to the international airport 3 hours before then your scheduled flight with sweet memories of Nepal.
- Fixed DeparturesDaily
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- What to BringNormal Jacket, Some pair of T-shirts, Hlf paint, Paint, Hat, Normal Shoes, Trouser, Sun glasses, Camera, Notobooks,
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Drive to Pokhara
Full day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel accommodation in Pokhara and at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by the company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part