Realistic Nepal Tour
The 8 Night 9, days realistic Nepal Tour covers Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan and Pokhara Tour. On this tour, you can see the major Himalayas range from Nagarkot and Sarangkot. Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Jungle Safari in National Park is another attraction of this tour. You will spend 2 Night 3 days in beautiful Pokhara valley. During your Pokhara Tour, you can go boating in Fewa Lake, visit International Mountain Museum, visit different temples and many more. Tour Name: Realistic Nepal Tour Package Duration: 8 Nights, nine days Destination: Nagarkot, Chitwan…
The 8 Night 9, days realistic Nepal Tour covers Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan and Pokhara Tour. On this tour, you can see the major Himalayas range from Nagarkot and Sarangkot. Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Jungle Safari in National Park is another attraction of this tour. You will spend 2 Night 3 days in beautiful Pokhara valley. During your Pokhara Tour, you can go boating in Fewa Lake, visit International Mountain Museum, visit different temples and many more.
Tour Name: Realistic Nepal Tour Package
Duration: 8 Nights, nine days
Destination: Nagarkot, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara, Kathmandu
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transfer you to your pre-booked Hotel. After Welcome drinks, rest at the hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Realistic Nepal Tour Package briefing. The evening is free to explore on your own.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast at your hotel, a full day of sightseeing in Kathmandu, visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square; after sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot (2175 meter altitude) is situated 32 kilometres east of Kathmandu. This is famous for sunrise and sunset views and a panoramic view of the Himalayas.
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Wake up in the early morning for a sunrise view. Mostly it shows from your room, and it is better to go to your hotel’s roof. You can see the Annapurna, Langtang, and Everest Himalaya range. After sunrise view, take breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square sightseeing.
Day 4: Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast in Hotel, your private vehicle is in a ready position to transfer you to Pokhara. It is 7 hours drive, and it is 210 KM far from Kathmandu. During this drive, you can observe green hills along with the Trishuli River. You can have lunch on the way. Nepali food (Rice, Curry, Pickle, Chicken, or mutton meat) is available for your lunch. Within 3 PM, you will reach Pokhara, and then you will check in at your pre-booked Hotel. Rest and be ready for one hour of boating in Fewa Lake. In the evening, you can walk in Lakeside (the tourist area in Pokhara Valley), take dinner in Lakeside after dinner, get back to the hotel, and stay overnight.
Day 5: Full-day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
You need to wake up early and be ready to go to Sarangkot for a sunrise view of the Himalayas. You can see the graceful view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna Range, Manaslu, and the beautiful Pokhara Valley. You can also do paragliding from this point and take land in Pokhara. After returning from Sarangkot, get back to the hotel for breakfast and be ready for sightseeing in Devi’s falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Bindabasini temple, and the international mountain museum. After dinner overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Drive Pokhara to Chitwan
After breakfast in the hotel, drive to Chitwan, which is 165 far from Pokhara and takes 5 hours drive. Chitwan National Park is Asia’s premier wildlife reserve. A hotel serves welcome drinks upon arrival and starts briefing about Chitwan’s program. After Lunch, visit Tharu Village and elephant stable, Riverside sunset view. In the evening, they will show Tharu Stick Dance and take dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 Jungle Safari Activities
Breakfast & proceed for a jungle safari on Elephant back, where you can get the chance to experience amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough, you can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boars, leopards, monkeys, and birds, including endangered species. After the elephant returns, the safari tour proceeds for canoeing in Rapti River or Budi Rapti, where one can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank. Visit the elephant breeding farm and go back to the hotel. On this day, lunch and dinner will be served at your hotel.
Day 8 Drive back to Kathmandu
This is the last day in Chitwan. After taking breakfast in the hotel, your vehicle is in a ready position for Kathmandu’s departure. After six hours drive, you will arrive in Kathmandu and take lunch and check in at the pre-booked hotel. You will take rest and free time for souvenir shopping for your friends and family. This is the last day of your Nepal Tour Package, so we will provide a farewell dinner with a typical Nepali Cultural dance and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 Final Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will depart to the International airport at least 3 hours before than scheduled flight with sweet memories of the Realistic Nepal Tour Package.
- Fixed DeparturesDaily Departure
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- What to BringNorma Jacket, Half Pant, Few pairs of T-shirts, normal shoes, sun glasses, suns cream, Umbrella, Camera, Notebook, etc
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Drive to Pokhara
Full day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Drive Pokhara to Chitwan
Jungle Safari Activities
Drive back to Kathmandu
Final Departure from Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel accommodation in Pokhara, 2 Night hotel accommodation in Chitwan and 1 Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- 2 Nights 3 days Chitwan program in full board (three-time meals)
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure, and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by the company in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, and Pokhara
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part