Nepal Mountain Tour
The Mountain of Nepal Tour covers two view point. From Nagarkot, you can see the Dorje Lakpa, Mount Everest, Mount Manaslu, Langtang Range, Rolwaling Range and Everest Himalayan Range. As well as from Sarangkot, you can see Mount Fishtail in front of you as well as Annapurna Himalayan Range and Mount Dhaulagiri.
Tour Name: Nepal Mountain Tour
Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
Destination: Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your pre-booked hotel. After Welcome drinks, take rest at the hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Nepal Mountain tour briefing. The evening is free to explore as own.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
After taking breakfast at your hotel, full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square. After sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot (2175 meter altitude) is situated at 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu. This is famous for sunrise and sunset view as well as a panoramic view of the Himalaya.
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Wake up in the early morning for sunrise view. Mostly it shows from your room and better to go to your hotel’s roof. You can see the Annapurna, Langtang and Everest Himalaya range. After sunrise view, take breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square sightseeing.
Day 4 Drive to Pokhara
After breakfast in Hotel, your private vehicle is in a ready position to transfer you to Pokhara. It is 7 hours drive and it is 210 KM far from Kathmandu. During this drive, you can observe green hills along with Trishuli River. You can have lunch on the way. Normally Nepali food (Rice, Curry, Pickle, Chicken or mutton meat) is available for your lunch. Within 3 PM you will reach Pokhara, then after you will check-in at your pre-booked hotel.
After breakfast in Hotel, your private vehicle is in a ready position to transfer you to Pokhara. It is 7 hours drive and it is 210 KM far from Kathmandu. During this drive, you can observe green hills along with the Trishuli River. You can have lunch on the way. Normally Nepali food (Rice, Curry, Pickle, Chicken or mutton meat) is available for your lunch. Within 3 PM you will reach Pokhara, then after you will check-in at your pre-booked room. Take some time rest and be ready for one-hour boating in Fewa Lake. In the evening, you can walk in Lakeside (the tourist area in Pokhara Valley) and take dinner in Lakeside. After dinner gets back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 5 Full day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Wake up early in the morning and ready to go to Sarangkot for the sunrise view of the Himalaya. You can see the graceful view of Mount Fishtail, Annapurna Range, Manaslu, and beautiful Pokhara Valley. Also, you can do paragliding from this point too and take land in Pokhara. After returning back from Sarangkot get back to the hotel for breakfast and ready for sightseeing in Devi’s falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Bindabasini temple and international mountain museum. After dinner overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast in the Hotel, your private vehicle will be in a ready position. Within seven hours you arrived in Kathmandu and take rest and shopping souvenir for your family and friends. This is the last day of Nepal Mountain Tour; we will provide farewell dinner and get back to
After breakfast in the Hotel, your private vehicle will be in a ready position. Within seven hours you arrived in Kathmandu and take rest and shopping souvenir for your family and friends. This is the last day of this trip; we will provide farewell dinner and get back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 7 Final Departure
Breakfast, free time till departure to international airport 3 hours before then your scheduled flight with sweet memories of Nepal
What to BringNorma Jacket, Half Pant, Few pairs of T-shirts, normal shoes, sun glasses, suns cream, Umbrella, Camera, Notebook, etc
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Drive to Pokhara
Full day Pokhara Valley Sightseeing
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 2 Night hotel accommodation in Pokhara and 1 Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure, and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by the company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part