Kathmandu Day Tours
Kathmandu Day Tour is designed for those travellers who have limited time period and want to visit Kathmandu Valley and Nagarkot. Travellers can add this tour with their trekking packages. During this tour, the traveller can visit Pashupatinath Temple (the holy place for Hindus), Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square (the ancient royal palace). Similarly, Bhaktapur Durbar Square (ancient royal palace) and Changunarayan Temple in Bhaktapur as well as sunrise and sunset view from Nagarkot.
Tour Name: Kathmandu Day Tours
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
Destination: Kathmandu / Nagarkot
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome by your tour guide and transferred you to your pre-booked hotel. After Welcome drinks, take rest at the hotel or explore near your hotel. Welcome drink followed by Kathmandu Day Tours briefing. The evening is free to explore as own.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
After taking breakfast at your hotel, full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square. After sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot (2175 meter altitude) is situated at 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu. This is famous for sunrise and sunset view as well as a panoramic view of the Himalaya.
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Wake up in the early morning for sunrise view. Mostly it shows from your room and better to go to your hotel’s roof. You can see the Annapurna, Langtang and Everest Himalaya range. After sunrise view, take breakfast and drive back to Kathmandu en-route Bhaktapur Durbar sightseeing. You will arrive at Kathmandu for Lunch. After taking lunch you can spend the rest of the time for shopping and other personal activities. In the evening, our company will provide a farewell dinner at the Nepali Restaurant with a typical cultural program. This is the last day at your hotel, which you are going to spend on this trip.
Day 4 Departure
After taking breakfast in the Hotel, you have free time until departure. Your departure time will be three hours before then your scheduled flight. This Kathmandu Day Tours package is designed for those travelers who have limited time to visit in Nepal. Also, this scenic of Nepal Tour Package can be added to any trekking packages.
Fixed DeparturesDaily Departure
What to BringNorma Jacket, Half Pant, Few pairs of T-shirts, normal shoes, sun glasses, suns cream, Umbrella, Camera, Notebook, etc
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Drive to Nagarkot
Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur Sightseeing
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 1 Night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by the company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part