Hindu Pilgrimage Tour
This Pilgrimage Tour offers you an enjoyable culture, exceptional traditions and holy pilgrimage, which support refreshing your mind and whole body. In the past, people encoded several things artistically in the forms of temples and sculptures as a part of Nepali culture. Those things are valuable treasures for the Nepalese people now. One of Nepal’s nearer and dearer sacred places for the Pilgrimage Tour is Pashupatinath temple, the holiest Lord Shiva shrine in South Asia. Thousands of pilgrims from different corners of the world visit this sacred temple every year….
This Pilgrimage Tour offers you an enjoyable culture, exceptional traditions and holy pilgrimage, which support refreshing your mind and whole body. In the past, people encoded several things artistically in the forms of temples and sculptures as a part of Nepali culture. Those things are valuable treasures for the Nepalese people now. One of Nepal’s nearer and dearer sacred places for the Pilgrimage Tour is Pashupatinath temple, the holiest Lord Shiva shrine in South Asia. Thousands of pilgrims from different corners of the world visit this sacred temple every year. Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu, Muktinath temple in Mustang district and the Gosainkunda pond in Rasuwa are of major significance for the pilgrimage tour. Most sacred pilgrimage destinations are situated in the remote places of Nepal. Hence, it also provides fair trekking and hiking opportunities for those interested in pilgrimage tours. This is almost like passing an examination, for if you can cross the trail, you can worship the deities and get spiritual satisfaction.
Nepal was the only Hindu Country in the world before it approved secularism just a few years ago and is very rich for Pilgrimage Tour. More than 80 per cent of people are Hindus, this is the vast majority, and Nepal has many pilgrimage destinations for Hindus and Buddhists because of the birthplace of Lord Buddha. The Hindu Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal takes you to different shrines where devotees worship their preferential Hindu gods, including Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and much more. Nepal is the land of the Himalayas, and the Himalayas is the house of Lord Shiva and Parvati. Visitors can see many temples in different architectures and styles during this tour.
Veda’s holy book describes the holy Hindu scripture; Nepal has nearly 330 million gods and goddesses. And no doubt, people have made various power centres like Jogeshwari, Pathibhara and so on, most of them are on the top of the mountains. Some pilgrimage places like Gosainkunda, Muktinath, Baraha Chhatra, etc., are situated in remote areas. Still, they are exceptionally popular among Hindus as they constitute some important destinations for the Hindu Pilgrimage Tour.
Major Destination of this tour
The Hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal begins after arriving at Tribhuvan International Airport, followed by a transfer to your hotel on a private vehicle, along with a short pre-trip briefing. We start our Hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal by visiting the greatest Hindu temple of Lord Pashupatinath around the northern corner of Kathmandu valley. Listed under UNESCO cultural world heritage site, Pashupatinath Temple is also the centre of attraction for all the tourists visiting Nepal. On the same day, we also take a short drive towards Sanga, nearby Bhaktapur, where the world’s tallest statue of Lord Shiva is at the top of the hill. The entire place is beautifully managed, and special places like spas, yoga and meditation centres are in the resorts. On the second day of the tour, we visit the Dakshinkali temple in the southern and Narayanthan or Budhanilkantha temple of Lord Vishnu, located on the northern side of Kathmandu valley.
The Hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal is not only limited to Kathmandu valley only. Further, we will visit Manakamana temple on the way to Pokhara on the cable car. Upon reaching Pokhara, we take a short flight to Jomsom and visit Muktinath and Jwala Mai temple. After praying for salvation at Muktinath temple, we fly back to Pokhara to explore the beautiful city. We will be on the doorsteps of Bindabashini temple, Tal Barahi Temple, and Gupteshowr Cave and pray for the prosperity and good health of us and our loved ones. This way, we finally end our week-long Hindu pilgrimage tour and drive back to Kathmandu, followed by your international departure on an upcoming day.
Hindu pilgrimage tours in Nepal can be embarked on during any season. Get glorified by the blessings of Lord Pashupatinath and other deities, and make your Hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal a trip worth remembering in years to come.
- Fixed DeparturesDaily
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- What to BringNormal Jacket, Some pair of T-shirts, Hlf paint, Paint, Hat, Normal Shoes, Trouser, Sun glasses, Camera, Notobooks,
Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel
Sightseeing and worship in Pashupatinath temple & Kailashnath Mahadev
Sightseeing and Worship in Dakshinkali temple & Narayanthan temple
After breakfast drive to Pokhara via Manakamana Darshan
Flight to Jomsom in early morning from Pokhara and visit Muktinath Temple
Flight back to Pokhara and full day Pokhara Sightseeing
Drive back to Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara Flight ticket
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 3 Night hotel accommodation in Pokhara and 1 Night hotel accommodation in Jomsom at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking guide
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of guide
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All entrance fees during sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, and Tour Map
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Airfare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part