Everest Panorama Trek
The shortest trekking package designed to experience the majestic Mount Everest. Its surrounding natural beauty then the Everest View Trek package put forwarded by the Peregrine Treks Team. It would be an ideal choice for trekking in Nepal. If you are looking to save your time and energy yet you wish to experience the wilderness trekking in Nepal; then the Everest View Trek would act ideally for you.
If you ever feel like viewing the world’s peak within a short period of time; Everest Panorama trek is the best option. This trek also is known as Everest View Trek or short and easy trek is suitable for easygoing people. It includes a leisurely walk through the villages. Also, it provides enough time to patiently explore all the beauties and charismas of the Himalayas. Not requiring the long walk to the Everest Base Camp; trekkers with short holiday time choose usually choose the Everest Panorama trek.
As usual, after arrival in Kathmandu, afterward, the next day a flight takes you to Lukla where the awaited trek starts followed by the all trekker’s junction, Namche Bazaar. In addition, this place provides you with an insight into the lively place that the region is as it has all services to see, shop or eat. The tranquil lakes and free-flowing river, Dudh Koshi, pacify your mind as you get ready to learn the legendary Sherpa way of life, their culture, and traditions. Similarly, watching colorful and lively rhododendron forests and playful monkeys adds up to the many perks of the Everest Panorama trek.
The Sherpa villagers who are known to be the main heroes behind a successful Everest ascent are so friendly and hospitable that all the strenuous hike becomes worthwhile at the end of the day. At the same time, a place Syangboche gives the panoramic view of peaks like Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Amadablam, Mount Thamserku, Mount Kwangde, etc which is an unforgettable experience of life.
Moreover, the famous monastery at Tengboche allows you to learn about Sherpa culture and daily routine of the monks which can be pretty educational at times. Hence, Everest Panorama Trekking is the most flexible trekking out of all.
Brief Itinerary of Everest Panorama Trek
Day 1: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 2: Kathmandu valley sightseeing
Day 3: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding (2651m/8700ft) 8km, 3 hrs trek
Day 4: Phakding to Namche (3440 m/11280 ft) 11 km, 6-7 hrs
Day 5: Namche to Syangboche (3,750 m / 12,303 ft), 2 hrs
Day 6: Syangboche to Monjo back same way, 5-6 hrs
Day 7: Monjo to Lukla, 4 hours
Day 8: Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 9: Departure day
What to BringWarm Jacket, Trouser, Big neck water bottle, trekking shoes and shocks, warm cap, Sun glasses, normal medicine, head lightr, light shoes,globes etc
Arrival in Tribhuban International Airport
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding
Trek from Phakding to Namche
Trek to Syangboche
Syanboche to Monjo back same way
Trek back from Monjo to lukla
Flight back to Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu Flight ticket
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- All accommodation in best available lodges/tea houses/tent during trekking
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/hot water/coffee) during trekking
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking Guide and Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of trekking crew member
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu in private vehicle
- All entrance fees during trekking and sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, First Aid Kit, Trekking Map and seasonal fruits
- All necessary paperwork, TIMS, Entrance fees, and applicable all permits
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Air Fare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Traveller’s Travel Insurance (Must cover Accidental, Medical and Search and Rescue)
- Hotel accommodation, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu because of an early arrival in Nepal or late departure from Nepal, early return from the mountain because of any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides, porters, and drivers (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part