Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trekking is one of the world’s most famous trails. Actually, you trek in the shadow of the world’s highest elevation, it is a breathtaking trip for every trekker willing to trek in this trail. The journey starts with the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, which is the great adventure in itself. Once you arrive at Lukla airport, the feeling is very much special as you land in the planet’s dangerous airport the sensation is full of thrill, the excitement to start this journey is something joyous.
Nepal has the ability to provide you with any type of trek suitable for you depending on the length of the trek and the motive. Among all those, Everest Base Camp trek falls under top trekking destinations in the world, providing you with life-altering and magnificent Himalayan experiences. The two base camps of the highest mountain on earth are located each on Nepal and Tibet. The South base camp lies in Nepal whereas the North base camp lies in Tibet. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude” as said by a famous person, people loving high altitude crave to reach a maximum height. Everest base camp on the South is located at an altitude of 5380 meters (17,600 feet). Reaching this altitude is not difficult if you are fit and have a strong determination to reach your destination.
What can be more adventurous than trekking on the base camp of Everest, the highest mountain on earth? Everest Base camp trekking is one of the best destinations to high altitude lovers throughout the world. The amazing beauty of nature is reflected in the laps of high-altitude mountains. Rhododendron forest and hills are a famous attraction for travelers. The mesmerizing view of Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Pumori, and Mt. Thamserku can be observed in this trek. Everest base camp Trekking package lasts for 15 days or more. For further details please feel free to inquire us.
A different variety of culture, ethnicity and spirituality is spread throughout Nepal. The warm hospitality of the people in Nepal provides amazing feeling to the travelers, therefore, it makes an unforgettable experience for the trekkers. The poor, good-hearted Nepalese will benefit one way or the other from the expense of the trekkers. The journey of Everest base camp begins from the capital city Kathmandu. Lukla, Namche Bazar is a lovely place to visit. The difference in the landscape and lifestyle of various places within this small nation is a beauty to observe. The Everest base camp trek is a perfect destination for trekkers.
Accommodation and Food
Luxurious deluxe hotels are available in capital city Kathmandu, Lukla, Namche Bazar whereas comfortable local lodges are available on the trekking route. Hygienic food will be provided to the trekkers in the journey. Local foods and lifestyles of the people in these areas leave a sweet taste to the visitors.
Loyal and experienced guides will accompany and provide necessary details throughout the trek. Altitude sickness is one of a general query to any Trekker willing to go to Everest base camp trek. Our guides will inform about necessary precautions and acclimatization rules during the trip and trekkers will be provided with necessary medicines if needed. The trekkers should be carrying necessary equipment along with them. Porters will be available for trekking if needed by the trekkers.
Brief Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding (2651m/8700ft) 8km, 3 hrs trek
Day 03: Phakding to Namche (3440m/11280ft) 11km, 6-7 hrs
Day 04: Namche Acclimatization day or exploration day
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3870m/12694ft) 10km, 5-6 hrs
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m/14300ft) 9km, 5-6 hrs
Day 07: Dingboche 2nd acclimatization day
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940m/16207ft) 7 km, 5-6 hrs
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m/11280ft) and EBC (5364m/17549ft) 13km, 7-8hrs
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapather (5545m/16961ft) and Pheriche (4288m/14070ft) 16 km, 7-8 hrs
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche (3440m/11280ft) 20km, 7-8hrs
Day 12: Namche to Lukla (2800m/9186ft) 19km, 7-8 hrs
Day 13: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu 32 minutes
Day 14: Full day Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
Day 15: Departure to your country
Fixed DeparturesSeptember 25, October 1, October 7, October 15, October 22, November 3
What to BringWarm Jacket, Trouser, Big neck water bottle, trekking shoes and shocks, warm cap, Sun glasses, normal medicine, head lightr, light shoes, globes etc.
KATHMANDU: ARRIVAL DAY
KATHMANDU -- LUKLA FLIGHT -- PHAKDING
PHAKDING -- NAMCHE BAZAAR
NAMCHE BAZAAR: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
NAMCHE BAZAAR TO TENGBOCHE
TENGBOCHE TO DINGBOCHE
DINGBOCHE: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
DINGBOCHE TO LOBUCHE
LOBUCHE-GORAKSHEP-EVEREST BASE CAMP-GORAKSHEP
Rest and Buffer Day in Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- Kathmandu Lukla Flight ticket
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- All accommodation in best available lodges/tea houses/tent during trekking
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/hot water/coffee) during trekking
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking Guide and Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of trekking crew member
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- All entrance fees during trekking and sightseeing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, First Aid Kit, Trekking Map and seasonal fruits
- All necessary paperwork, TIMS, Entrance fees, and applicable all permits
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
- Visa Fee, International Air Fare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Traveller’s Travel Insurance (Must cover Accidental, Medical and Search and Rescue)
- Hotel accommodation, Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu because of an early arrival in Nepal or late departure from Nepal, early return from the mountain because of any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides, porters, and drivers (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part