Chulu East Peak Climbing
This trip and climb are difficult to match because its stunning mountain panorama, trekking and mountaineering chhallenges and the exposure it provides to the variety of Nepalese cultures.
Close-up views of the Annapurna range (40 miles between the two river valleys contain at twelve 7,000 m peaks and many more above the 6,000m) and varied ecosystems, diverse cultures and an ever-changing landscape – lush, green paddy fields and oak forests, arid deserts, the deepest gorge and some of the fascinating mountains make this one of the most popular areas in the world for trekkers and mountaineers. Chulu East Peak Climbing is comparatively easy but requires technical skills for trekking the peak in Nepal.
Brief Itinerary of Chulu East Peak Climbing
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing inside the Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshisahar (760m / 6 ours). Trek to Khundi (790m / 3 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 04: Khudi / Bhaunadanda (1310m / 4 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 05: Bhaunadanda / Tal (1700m / 6 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 06: Tal / Bagarchap (2160m / 6 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 07: Bagarchap / Chame (2670m / 7 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 08: Chame / Pisang (3300m / 6 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 09: Trek to Yak-Kharka (4210 / 6 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 10: Continue to Chulu-East Base Camp (5140m / 5 hrs). Overnight Camp.
Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization at Base Camp. Explore the surrounding.
Day 12: Ascend High Camp of Chulu-East (5600m), return back or stay there. Overnight Camp.
Day 13: Optional day (For bad weather). Attempt for the ascend or explore the surrounding.
Day 14: Make the summit of Chulu East (6584m) and return the base camp (7 hrs). Overnight at base camp
Day 15: Trek to Manang (3540m / 5 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 16: Rest to acclimatize Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 17: Continue to Letdar (4200m / 4 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 18: Letdar / Thorung Phedi (4450m / 6 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 19: Cross Thorung La (5416m/ 6 hrs). Continue to Muktinath (3800m/ 2 hrs) Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 20: Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m / 4 hrs)Three times meal, O/N at Camp
Day 21: Flight: Jomsom – Pokhara. Full day sightseeing, breakfast only
Day 22: Drive: Pokhara – Kathmandu. Hotel Overnight and farewell dinner from company
Day 23: Final Departure.
What to BringWarm Jacket, Trouser, Big neck water bottle, trekking shoes and shocks, warm cap, Sun glasses, normal medicine, head lightr, light shoes,globes, climbing gears etc
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Private tourist vehicles will be available as per itinerary
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- 1 Night accommodation in Pokhara at three-star hotel on twin sharing basis
- All accommodation in best available lodges/tea houses/tent during trekking
- Three times meal (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea/hot water/coffee) during trekking
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking Guide and Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- Salary, Insurance, whole accommodation of trekking crew member
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All entrance fees during trekking and sightseeing
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing
- Achievement Certificate, T-shirt, First Aid Kit, Trekking Map and seasonal fruits
- All necessary paperwork, TIMS, Entrance fees, and applicable all permits
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
Cost doesn’t include:
- Visa Fee, International Air Fare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Traveller’s Travel Insurance (Must cover Accidental, Medical and Search and Rescue)
- Lunch and Dinner except Welcome or Farewell dinner provided by company in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Personal Trekking gear (oxygen cylinders, Masks, Hoses and Regulator)
- Tipping for guides, porters, and drivers (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part
- Any other items which are not included in cost includes part